Thursday, March 25, 2021

Environment Protection Act

 ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION ACT

  • The Environment (Protection) Act, was passed in 1986 
    • It authorizes the central government to protect and improve environmental quality, control and reduce pollution from all sources
    • It prohibits the setting and /or operation of any industrial facility on environmental grounds.
    • It empowers the Central Government to establish authorities responsible for preventing environmental pollution in all its forms and to tackle specific environmental problems that are peculiar to different parts of the country. 
    • The Act was last amended in 1991.
  • The Environment (Protection) Rules lay down procedures for setting standards of emission or discharge of environmental pollutants.
Aside from the Air act and water act, this act acts as an umbrella covering all aspects of the environment

2 comments:

  1. READ ABOUT DR AZIBA NATURAL HERBAL PRODUCT FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT.
    I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. Aziba. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called Tim James testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. Aziba and I decided to also Email Dr. Aziba for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr Aziba herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know an organization who have private investigators for hire who can help you get into your spouse’s phones,emails remotely from your phone they can also help you with your
    * credit score
    * clearing of criminal record
    *increasing of school grades and any thing that has to do with hacking etc
    You can confirm for yourself from their email ethicalhackers009@gmail.com so you can also give your testimony
    Whatsapp No: +14106350697

    ReplyDelete