Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Disaster Management and Methodology

 Here are few disaster management techniques that can be useful in reducing the damage caused:

  1. Prevention is better than cure. Disaster prevention is the first and foremost thing one can do. Be prepared according to the natural disasters that may occur according to the locality/area. Know the hazards in your area and know the risk. The information about natural hazards, their occurrence and effect should be known according to the location, region, etc. Geographical information systems (GIS) play a crucial role in this criterion.
  2. Social media is a great tool now-a-days, make use of it. Social network can help in communicating with those who are aware and can help you, before or during a disaster.
  3. Know about your nearby community officials and government servants who can help you and your neighbors in evacuating the place and also announce a ‘mandatory evacuation’ in the hazard prone area.
  4. Identify your nearest local media sources so that they provide valuable information and useful safety measures to people living in the area.
  5. Make sure you have a stock of first aid kit or a go-kit that helps you and your family during a disaster. If possible make sure you have stock pile of medication, food and enough water for at least 3 days during the disaster.
  6. In order to make sure you are not affected by the hazards, be in touch with any of your friends or relatives who stay far from you or from the disaster hit area. So that when you are evacuated, you are least affected in any terms.
  7. Raising your home, buying flood insurance, securing heavy furniture to the walls all are a part of mitigation, and these help in reducing or eliminating the impact caused by the disasters.
  8. Make sure you are adaptable to the environment or surrounding that you are evacuated to, so that no day of your work is missed out in case it takes long time for your previous area where you have lived to cope up from the disaster effect.
  9. Making use of Remote sensors in natural hazard assessments with the help of satellites or sensors mounted to aircrafts. They are very helpful in showing the evidences for occurrence and presence of the disasters according to the geographical, geological and hydrologic and natural phenomena.
  10. Public awareness is the most important one in disaster management. Development, planning and management will only be possible with the people being aware of the natural hazards and safety measures that are to be followed during or before a disaster. The study or knowledge on disaster management helps in taking good decisions regarding buying homes, building and living in hazard-prone areas.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the always useful information. This is great information to help peoples and nice article written by writer. CnX Player is a powerful & efficient 4K ultra HD enabled video player for Windows 10 PC & Tablet, Android and iOS – iPhone & iPad.

    Download Media Player for Windows 10 - Microsoft Store
    Download Video Player for Android from Google Play
    Download Video Player for iPhone/iPad from Apple App Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. READ ABOUT DR AZIBA NATURAL HERBAL PRODUCT FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT.
      I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. Aziba. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called Tim James testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. Aziba and I decided to also Email Dr. Aziba for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr Aziba herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100368288

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. READ ABOUT DR AZIBA NATURAL HERBAL PRODUCT FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT.
    I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. Aziba. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called Tim James testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. Aziba and I decided to also Email Dr. Aziba for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr Aziba herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know an organization who have private investigators for hire who can help you get into your spouse’s phones,emails remotely from your phone they can also help you with your
    * credit score
    * clearing of criminal record
    *increasing of school grades and any thing that has to do with hacking etc
    You can confirm for yourself from their email ethicalhackers009@gmail.com so you can also give your testimony
    Whatsapp No: +14106350697

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for such valuable information about Disaster Management and Methodology, if you would like to know more about best schools in Bengaluru, visit Schools In Bengaluru

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had a blockchain wallet which I had lost access to since 2015. So I gave Wizard James a try. I sent him an email but honestly, I wasn't hoping for anything. Obviously trust is always a concern when doing something like this. After a series of data gathering and verifications, he started working on my case. He followed up with updates. I have never been happier to leave a review than right now. Not only was he able to recover the wallet that I couldn’t get into from 8 years ago, but he did it so quickly and let me know the moment that he succeeded via email, when he completed the recovery very late in the evening too. I'm so excited to announce today that access to my wallet was restored and I now have my BTC sent to me. Thank you wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com, I will definitely be recommending you to anyone that I know that needs this type of service. You can contact him via WhatsApp +1 (863) 254-2842

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless Dr ebhojie who cured me from herpes with his effective herbal medication contact Dr ebhojie on WhatsApp number +2348140120719 visit his page link below ??????????

    https://www.facebook.com/DR-Ebhojie-101030142585065/

    ReplyDelete